—— PRODUCTS CENTER ——
Polycarbonate Roof Panels is an essential type featured with its light weight, outstanding hardness, heat insulation and transparency.It can perfectly meet the needs of lighting systems in ordinary building, such as workshop roof lighting, window lighting and parking roofs where no high anti-UV service life.A 10-year warranty is provided for this type of sheet.
Advantage of Polycarbonate Roof Panels:
1) Light transmittance rate: up to 12%-88%, according to different colors
2) Ultraviolet ray filter rate: 99%,with ultraviolet-resistant co-extruded film on the surface
3) Impact strength: 250–280 times of the ordinary glass; 2 times of toughened glass; 20–30 times of PMMA sheet
4) Fire retardancy: Grade B2, according to national GB8625-88 test
5) Sound insulation: can effectively resist the noise spread
6) Temperature resistance: not deform from -40oC to +120oC
7) Light weight: with density of 1.20g/cm³, easy to handle and drill; convenient for construction and procession.
8)Life service can be provided of 10–20 years of quality assurance, Durable and reliable.
Multi-colors can be customized
Related to Recommend